The Ken Deeley Open Meet is licensed at level 3 by Swim England, for entry into County & Regional Championships. The meet is held under the auspices of Brighton Swimming Club and will be held under Swim England Laws & Technical Rules of swimming.
Competitors must be members of the club they represent and registered as “Club Compete” (Cat 2) with Swim England or the equivalent in the swimmers home association. The competition is open to eligible competitors only and entry will be taken, by the promoters, as an undertaking that the swimmer is a bona fide eligible competitor.
Short course (25m pool) entry times are required for all events and must be SLOWER than the published upper limit times. Ages will be as at the 17th September 2022.
All entries must be on Hytek team manager files or on application and returned by email to email@example.com
- Individual entries from swimmers whose clubs are not entering should be sent on the form provided.
- Entry fees are £7.00 for each event & the closing date for all entries is Midday 1st September 2022.
- In line with licensing regulations, If any session is timed to exceed 3 hours, we will programme a 15 minute break for officials into that session.
- If this is necessary, then the timing of this break will be published after the closing date once the number of entries are confirmed.
- Should the meet be oversubscribed rejections will be on a slowest time basis with regards to each age group.